Saturday 28 February 2015

Insta month #1


And it's already March! This month has definitely gone too fast. I remember like it was yesterday and I sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast. It was the 1st February and my mom baked cake, because it was Harry Styles birthday, and we all know that I needed to celebrate that. The day before I went to Copenhagen Fashion Festival with my friend. We met famous danish and international bloggers and people from the fashion industry. It was a really cool experience and I can't wait to next year. 

About a week later I had winter break at school. Most of the time I didn't do anything but one day I actually decided to go outside and get some fresh air. I saw some super cute pink doughnuts, so I had to take an instagram picture. Btw they tasted amazing. 
While I had winter break I ordered some stuff from ASOS, including a striped turtleneck and a gold necklace.
Later instead of homework I read the newest issue of Elle. Good job Alexa!
Last weekend I went to Copenhagen to meet with a group of good friends I haven't seen for a while. We went to Joe & The Juice and obviously while the others had juices I decided to get coffee. 
Last but not least my favorite fruit of the month must be blueberries. They are so delicious and at the same time healthy! I can't get enough of them, I'm basically eating them all the time.
So that's what happened to me this month. 

X
Alexa 

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is so sweet to bake you cake for Harry's birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I actually didn't thought that she would do it.
      X Alexa

      Delete