Tuesday 10 February 2015

My style - 10 items

You probably know my name, and maybe if you're lucky you also know a little bit about me. In case you don't, I'm basically a fashion obsessed teenager writing about my oh so exiting life. So I thought that the best way to start my new fashion blogging adventure is with a "My style"-post. I've selected 10 of my favourite fashion items I own, so you can get an idea of how my brain works and how I dress. 

 



New Balance
I walk a lot, so a pair of classic sneakers are a must have for me. My Black/Navy blue/Green New Balance are my favourite pair I own. They are super comfortable but still look very fashionable and cool.















Zara loafers
In the spring and summertime I'm basically living in my loafers. They are so easy to wear and look great with everything, whatever it is a girly dress or boyfriend jeans. 






Warehouse skirt
This is defiantly my favourite skirt I own, even through its a warm and I only can wear it in wintertime. I love paring it with my black turtleneck or another basic tee.








Abercrombie & Fitch jeans
I love skinny jeans to the death, my favourite are my light blue Abercrombie jeans. I think the quality is good, and I can wear them with almost everything I own. 








Vivienne Westwood jeans
I've got these jeans about a year ago and I fell in love with them the minute I saw them. They are very original and have cool greenish yellow print. People always think that it's actual holes but it's just the print. The details are also very pretty and they look quite vintage.












Mango sweater
This is my I-have-nothing-to-wear solution. The sweater is 50% wool, so it's super warm and perfect with every pair of jeans I own.









H&M turtleneck
Another basic I love and wear way to often is my black turtleneck top. It makes me fell super serious and like a real classy lady. I love letting my inner Audrey Hepburn out.









Topshop sweater
This sweater/jumper is ridiculously cozy and soft. Besides that it have some lovely rhinestone details on the shoulders. 










Zara t-shirt
3 words: Favorite comfy t-shirt. 









Longchamp
I wear my Longchamp every day to school, when I travel or just need a bigger bag with me. It's very practical, classic and it's big enough for my computer.








If I only could keep ten items from my wardrobe, I would keep the ten listed above.
I hope you have found out a little more about me and my style.

X
Alexa
         

No comments:

Post a Comment