Wednesday 11 February 2015

Post Winter Wishlist

Winter isn't my favorite part of the year. I hate going outside, so most of the time I sit in front of my computer with a soft blanket and a cup of hot tea, doing absolutely nothing. During one of my oh so productive internet surfing sessions I usually binge watch Netflix, YouTube or spend hours on browsing online shopping websites like ASOS or Topshop. Sometimes I also go on Net-a-porter, but that is usually way too painful, since I can't afford anything.




1. H&M Overall >>Buy it here<< // 2. Urban Decay Naked2 >> Buy it here<<

3. Topshop Shirt >>Buy it here<< // 4. River Island Lace bra top >>Buy it here<<

5. Comme des garcons Shirt >>Buy it here<< // 6. Topshop Elephant necklace >>Buy it here<<

7. Lush Scrub >>Buy it here<< // 8. Zara Bowlingbag >>Buy it here<<

9. Repetto Shoes >>Buy it here<< // 10. ASOS Turtleneck >>Buy it here<<

It took me hours to decide which 10 items I should put on my wishlist. Unfortunately I actually think I need too save some money, so I can buy the lovely stuff.

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment