Tuesday 17 February 2015

15 fashion basics

In my opinion the most important items in a girl's wardrobe are good basics. Timeless items you can mix and match several times. If you have your basics you will probably never ever have to say the magic words "I have nothing to wear". With a few basic items it's easy to create a bunch of nice outfits. I have chosen 15 basic items that I think are the key to archive the perfect basic wardrobe.     



White T-shirt - Weekday >>Buy it here<<

Striped top - Topshop >>Buy it here<<

Turtleneck top - ASOS >>Buy it here<<

Blue shirt - H&M >>Buy it here<<

LBD - Warehouse >>Buy it here<<

Black jeans - Levi's >>Buy it here<<

Blue jeans - H&M >>Buy it here<<

Trench coat - Joseph >>Buy it here<<

Leather jacket - River Island >>Buy it here<<

Ankle boots - River Island >>Buy it here<<

Sneakers - Converse >>Buy it here<<

Flats - Repetto >>Buy it here<<

Black bag - Zara >>Buy it here<<

Sunglasses - Ray-Ban >>Buy it here<<

Pearl earrings - Tiffany & Co. >>Buy it here<<

I still need a few of the items listed above to achieve the perfect basic wardrobe. Hopefully I will get there soon.

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment