Saturday 14 February 2015

Cute Iphone 6 cases

I've got the iPhone 6 for Christmas, and I still haven't found a cute case to it. Since I constantly drop my phone, my dad decided to buy me a clear case recently. Which is okay, but kind of boring. Therefore I found a couple of pretty and unique cases, that I seriously consider buying.
My personal favourite is the white marble case, the holographic case and the grid pattern case. They are very minimalistic and super tumblr, which are two things I'm obsessed with in the moment. 




White Marble case >>Buy it here<<

Watermelon case >>Buy it here<<

Holographic case >>Buy it here<<

Mermaid case >>Buy it here<<

"On Wednesdays we wear pink" >>Buy it here<<

Faux Fur case >>Buy it here<<

French fries case >>Buy it here<<

"I woke up like this" case >>Buy it here<<

"Love is in the air" case >>Buy it here<<

Grid Pattern case >>Buy it here<<

I hope you've got some inspiration if you also have an iPhone 6. Have a lovely weekend and Valentines day.

X
Alexa

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cases! Lovely post.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete