Friday 20 February 2015

Beauty on budget: Maybelline

Since I've got my first Maybelline mascara I've been loving the brand. When I was younger it was most because of the colorful packaging that looked like candy on the drugstore shelves. Now, when I'm a broke teenager I appreciate Maybelline both because of its unbeatable price and it's flawless products. I have never been disappointed by anything Maybelline and I honestly think it's one of the best drugstore brands.
I've selected five of favorite Maybelline products that I can't live without.

        
l) Dream Fresh BB cream
The Maybelline BB cream is a must have for me! I simply can't live without it - I use it every single day. It's much lighter than a foundation, but it still have a little bit of coverage, which is absolutely fine for me. It's perfect for my dry skin and it brightens up my face so beautifully.

2) Great Lash mascara
The classic Great Lash mascara have been a favorite of mine in many years. The mascara lasts long and it's very inexpensive.

3) Fit Me concealer
I have heard so much about this concealer, but unfortunately you can't get it where I live :-( Luckily I was in NYC in the summer vacation where I was able to buy it. And I LOVE it! This is one of the best concealers I have ever tried and luckily it lasts very long.

4) Mint Fresh baby lips
I always have my mint baby lips with me. My lips get very dry during the day and the baby lips helps me to keep them moisturized. The packaging is also super adorable and again the price is amazing.

5) Rocket Volume mascara
This is another Maybelline mascara I'm totally in love with. The Rocket Volume mascara gives my both length and volume and it's one of the mascaras that I keep buying again and again.

Have a lovely weekend.

X
Alexa 

1 comment: