Thursday 12 February 2015

Obsessed with orange

Orange - such a lovely and fresh colour. It reminds me of sunrises, carrots and Sunday mornings with eggs and orange juice. Lately I've found out that I own lots of orange things that I quite like. Maybe I'm going into a orange phase right now? I even own a pair of orange pants! Even thought I never wear them, I honestly think that they are quite cool. Paired with a white t-shirt and some black loafers. Hmmm maybe I should consider giving them one more chance?

Right now, while holding my coffee cup, I also realized that my nails are orange. Wait, did I say coffee? One of my new year's resolutions was giving up Starbucks. Seriously I spend a fortune on coffee and other beverages.





As I said previously I have an orange obsession right now. Here are some of my currently favourite orange things:

Clarins - One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser   

One Direction - Who we are

Maybelline - Cherry me Baby lips

The Body Shop - Mango lip butter

Essie - Cute as a button and Meet me at sunset

IKEA - FLÄRDFULL candle

Yes to carrots - Nourishing Softening Facial Mask


The Body Shop - Mango lip gloss

Bubbles and butters - Lip butter 

Let's appreciate the color orange more, not only in the fall time.

X
Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment