Tuesday 10 February 2015

Who's that girl?

My name is Alexa, and I am basically a teenager living in the middle of nowhere. Okay maybe not really, but sometimes it feels like that.
Anyways, I am fourteen years old and I love spending my afternoon on cleaning and decoration my room. Beside that I'm obsessed with fashion and travel. I also have an unhealthy addiction to blueberry smoothies, Harry Styles and Pinterest.
One day I'll live in a magical NYC penthouse with a dozen unicorns, while writing blogposts all day long, and eating sushi with Anna Wintour and Sarah Jessica Parker. But first I need to finish school and do a lot of other things, so far I can only dream.

I can speak six languages (some of them better than others) and I love math, so you can pretty much call me a nerd. In my mind I'm a very friendly but also extremely shy human. Sometimes people find me annoying because they claim that I'm too positive - I just take it as a compliment. As I said previously I love to dream - about everything between heaven and earth. I get most of my ideas during my daily daydreaming sessions and of course also from the magic of the internet.

 This is my blog - a little bit of my and my brain. Lipsticks and lemonades was born on February 10th. It's a place for me to share my ideas, dreams and put some words on my fashion thoughts. I decided to name my blog Lipsticks and lemonades because it's a flawless mix of beauty, fashion, lifestyle and food. Beside that it sounds good in my ears and it's pretty easy to remember.

I really hope that someone out there will take time and enjoy reading my thoughts. Your words always mean a lot to me, so feel free to drop a comment below. Finally I have answered some questions that will help you to get to know me better.

Favorite movies?
Catch me if you can, The Great Gatsby(2013), Pride and Prejudice(1995), Midnight in Paris, Notting Hill, Austenland, View from the top... etc.

Favorite books?
Pride and Prejudice, Divergent, The Selection, The Help and Confessions of a Shopaholic are definitely some of my favorites.

Favorite Tv show? 
Grey's Anatomy and Pan Am.

Favorite places to shop?
ASOS, Net-a-porter, Zara, Urban Outfitters, Warehouse, River Island and Topshop.

Favorite quote?
"Good people are like candles; they burn themselves to give others light." and "When I first moved to New York I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more."

Fears?
Tomatoes!

Favorite travle destination?
London is always a good idea, but I also love the atmosphere in SoHo, Nyc.

Favorite restaurant?
Wagamama and Sticks'n'sushi.

Favorite album?
The Great Gatsby Soundtrack and Adele 21



Email: aleksg0607@gmail.com or lipsticksandlemonades@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment