Tuesday 31 March 2015

Insta month #2


Can't believe it's already April! Also this month has definitely gone way too fast. Also a lot of things happened to my: I met so many important and royal people (blog post). I went to Italy and got lots of new clothes and shoes.
I remember like it was yesterday when I've got some beautiful and instagram worthy roses as a gift.
Another thing I had to take a insta picture of was my breakfast: Green juice + newest issue of Elle. That reminds me of my favorite quote "When I first moved to New York I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more." -Carrie Bradshaw

Later I went on a ski holiday to Italy with my family. It was great and the weather was fabulous. I must honestly say that I love skiing and it's my favorite sport even though I have ballet classes 3 times at week. There is just something about skiing that makes me love it so much. Maybe it's the speed that you can reach or the control that you have over your skies or maybe just the nature and the amazing view. I don't know, but anyway I seriously love skiing. 
So that's what happened to me this month. 

X
Alexa 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots! & Now it's April! The year is breezing by! Enjoy every moment. (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete