Tuesday 17 March 2015

Breakfast ideas

I'm definitely a morning person. For me there is nothing better than waking up super early (also on the weekends) so I can do yoga and have a lot of time to prepare a nice breakfast. If I don't get out of my bed early I will immediately have a bad day. Of course when my alarm starts to ring the first thing that comes to my mind is to go back to sleep. But then I remember that I'm starving and I force myself out in the kitchen so I can make myself a nice breakfast. It's the meal I can't skip - I'm such a big breakfast person. Therefore I decided to share some of my favorite breakfast recipes with you. Even through I have way too much time in the morning I don't like to spend way too long on my breakfast. That's why the recipes are all super easy,  delicious and fast. I would also so that they are mostly pretty healthy.


Banana/Oats pancakes
-Banana
-Egg
-Oats
-Milk
First I put my banana, egg and oats in a bowl and mix it all together with an hand blender. Then I just cook them on a pan on medium heat. If you want to make them sweeter you can add some syrup or honey on top. However the banana is already sweet itself so I prefer them without anything on top. 





Morning sandwich
-Whole wheat bread roll or muffin
-Egg
-Cheese
-Ham or bacon
I start with cutting my brad roll and putting it in the toaster. Then I crack my egg, pour it in a microwave safe mug and mix the egg yolk with the egg white. Afterwards I put the mug in the microwave for about 1 minute. At the end I make a sandwich with all of my ingredients. It reminds me so much of a McMuffin from McDonalds, but it's much healthier and more delicious. 



Favorite smoothie
-Banana
-Blueberries
-Oats
-Milk
First I blend the banana with the blueberries and the oats. Then I add milk and voila! A super delicious smoothie to drink in the morning. It actually contain a whole breakfast with milk, fruit and oats, but I like to eat breakfast anyways because it's my favorite meal of the day.
Tip: I like to use a blender stick/hand blender instead of my big KitchenAid blender. It's seriously much easier!



Hope you will have a great week.

X

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment