Friday 6 March 2015

Holographic chic

I'm really into everything holographic at the moment. Probably because it's all around Tumblr and We heart it, which I'm pretty obsessed with. It's definitely not here to stay, but it's super cute and kind of the new "galaxy pattern" if you know what I mean.
I own a pair oh holographic doc Martens, my beloved "moon boots". They are super cool and whenever I wear them, it's like I have a sign above my head that says "Look at me!". However I don't wear them as much as I should.




Vans >>Buy it here<<

Frends Headphones >>Buy it here<<

Nail Polish >>Buy it here<<

Jacket >>Buy it here<<

Sandals >>Buy it here<<

Clutch >>Buy it here<<

Bag >>Buy it here<<

Shell bag >>Buy it here<<

Glasses >>Buy it here<<

Jeans >>Buy it here<<

IPhone case >>Buy it here<<


Something super embarrassing happened to my when I was grocery shopping today. As I was about to pay for my things, I dropped a bottle of oil on the floor. And it broke/splashed! Everybody looked at me and a young guy that stood next to me got the oil on his shoes. It was so embarrassing!!!
Hope you will have a nice weekend.

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment