Tuesday 10 March 2015

3 gold DIYs

 I love decorating and organizing my room. Shopping room decorations is one of my favourite things to do in the entire world. However I tend to buy too much and spend way too much on home decor stuff. Therefore I love making small decoration DIY from things that I already have laying around my bedroom. I must be honest with you and say that my style changes constantly. One month I'm all about flower patterns and color, the next month I'm more into a minimalist black/white kind of theme. Right now I'm obsessed with everything gold, from nail polish and jewelry to room decor.
That's why I made this 3 little DIY projects that only requires materials you probably already have at home.



  For the first DIY only requires a bulletin board, tape and gold acrylic paint. First you need to put tape from one corner the other corner of the bulletin board. Then paint in between the tape and let it dry. This really adds a lot to your room, especially if you place it on your desk (I did so). I promise you it looks really cool. 





The next DIY is again super easy but really add something to your room. The only thing you need to do is to put some tape around your flower pot, paint it with gold acrylic paint and voilà! A super nice and Instagram worthy flower pot with a twist.




The last DIY is super simple. The only thing you need is some gold acrylic paint and an old plastic animal. I could choose between a llama and an alligator, and I honestly think that the alligator looks more cool. This DIY is pretty explanatory, you just need to paint your animal and let it dry.   


Hope you liked these 3 tiny DIY projects. Even through they are effortless and so basic, they really add a nice touch to my room.
X
Alexa

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! The finish products look great.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete