Sunday 8 March 2015

In(sta)spiration

When I am bored out in the public, I usually go on my phone and stalk some people on Instagram. During my oh so productive stalking sessions I constantly find new amazing accounts I instantly fell in live with.
They always inspire, motivate my and the pretty pictures makes me so happy.
Here are some of my favorite Instagram accounts I follow:


@blushshop is one of the most perfect accounts I have ever seen. All of their pictures look like they just came out from a pinteres/we heart it page. They are all so bright and lovely!




For any book inspiration I go on @blueeyedbiblio. This 18 year old girl always motivate me to read more.



@livingenjoy Stine shares her "Happy moments from my daylife". All of her beautiful pictures are taken with an iphone, which just shows us that you don't have to buy a expensive camera to take nice pictures.



Lucy Williams is one of my favorite fashion bloggers. I love following her on @lucywilliams where I can get a look of her life behind the blog http://www.fashionmenow.co.uk



Sarah Mikaela is another blogger I love. Her blog (http://www.framboisefashion.com) and style are perfect as well as her instagram @srhmikaela. Another thing about her is her beauty, like she is so pretty I sometimes can't help get a little jealous. 



Okay, let's be real for a second. I love to stalk fashion bloggers on instagram. Alice from http://alicepoint.com is one of my many fashion idols who have an inspiring and flawless instagram account. Follow her on @alicezielasko.



 Whenever I go on @mermaidens I want to dye my hair pink/orange. But trust me it's not just all about the hair - Kailey Flytes pretty pastel pictures are as gorgeous as her hair.



 I would never go to @topwithcinnamon if I was hungry! The pictures are so delightful and they always motivates me to cook something.



If I need to cheer myself up a bit, I go to @viewfromthetopp. Shoes and lovely patterns always makes me happy and positive. The account is super unique and I just can't get enough of it. 



For beautiful nature pictures I love National Geographic's account @natgeo. They post wonderful pictures all the time. It's always so inspiring and whenever I look at their pictures I wanna pack my suitcase and go on a adventure.  


I think I'm going to watch Carrie Diaries now. Just started to watch it yesterday, and I must say that it's pretty addictive, and also I love Annasophia Robb - she's so pretty!
Hope you will have a nice week and that you got some inspiration on who you might follow on insta.

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment