Saturday 14 March 2015

Shoe obsession

Since I was a little girl I've had a passion for shoes. I just can't have enough pairs. While having a bad day a brand new pair of shoes can always tear my up. As a little girl I remember getting a pair of toy princes heels. I wore them all the time at home even through I was constantly tripping. Then one day I lost one shoe and my mom throw the other out. I remember crying for hours, I just couldn't stand the fact that I lost my best friends. Shoes have always been a big part of my life. 
  
Here are 10 pairs I'm completely in love with. Oh I wish that I could have them all, but unfortunately I only can get some of them.
I'm going to a school dance soon, so I definitely need a nice pair of black heels. Besides that my mom also promised me a new pair of black loafers since I have worn my old pair way to much. A nice pair of sneakers are also on my shoe wishlist but I have to choose between a pair of Adidas Superstars or Adidas Stan Smiths. The choice is almost impossible but I think I will go with the Superstars.




Nike Roshe Run >>Buy it here<<
Adidas Superstar >>Buy it here<<
Adidas Stan Smith >>Buy it here<<
River Island Loafers >>Buy it here<<
Zara High Heel Sandals >>Buy it here<<
Zara Velvet Sneakers >>Buy it here<<
Topshop Boots >>Buy it here<<
H&M flats >>Buy it here<<
River Island Pool Sliders >>Buy it here<<
Topshop Gladiator Sandals >>Buy it here<<

Today I was at my best friends brothers brunch birthday part, it was very nice and the food was so delicious. Later I have a ton of homework to do but I also hope that I can watch an episode of Carrie Diaries. I'm in love with the show, the fashion is amazing and Annasophia Robb is so wonderful - I can't get enough of her pretty face.

X

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment