Monday 30 March 2015

A day in my life

After hearing the news that Zayn Malik had left One Direction my soul died inside. Seriously I cried for hours and I'm still not completely over it now. My plan was actually to blog a couple of times this past week but unfortunately life happens and I simply couldn't get it together and write a blog post (or do anything productive in my life). I know that life moves on and so should I to but I still can't think about anything else than 1D.    

Right now I'm home but just a couple of days ago I was in Madonna Di Campiglio in Italy with my family. We actually came home yesterday and my plan was to blog while being there but the internet was so poor and my heart was (and still is) broken so I couldn't really do it. Anyways I thought that it would be fun to show you what a typical day looks like for me while I'm on ski vacation.









7:00
I like to wake up early also when I'm on vacation. After waking up I usually get dressed, put on some makeup and do my hair.









7:40
At that time I'm usually starving so we go down and get some breakfast in our hotel restaurant.











9:50
Then it's time to put on these hard ski boots. It's always a nightmare.









9:10 
Finally we go to the slope and start skiing.













12:00 
After some hours of "intense" skiing we go to a cafe/restaurant on the slope to get something to eat and drink.












13:00 
Afterwards we go skiing a little more.












16:00 
While the others go on Apres ski I prefer to go back to the hotel and relax (call me boring)









16:30 
Then I take a long bath.












18:00 
And then I have to get ready for dinner.










19:00
Time to eat some dinner.











21:00 
Afterwards we went to a concert with a random band that wasn't not One Direction :(








Have a great week.

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment