Friday 17 April 2015

Music crush: Ella Eyre

It's no secret that I have a big passion about music - I simply love it and can't function without it. I once found an quote on Tumbler that said "headphones in problems out". And it's SO true! Whenever I'm all sad and gloomy I instantly get in a better mood when I listen to one of my good-vibes-only playlist on Spotify. The music just makes my wanna dance, sing and just basically act like I'm in a musical. 
In the moment I have a huge music crush on the lovely Ella Eyre, who is (if you don't already know) a British singer and songwriter. You need to listen to her new amazing song "Together" from her new album "Feline" which will come out in less than a month. Now you know what I'm going to buy very soon.
 She is best known for single "Waiting all night" with Rudimetal and "Gravity" with DJ Fresh. But all of her songs are super catchy and she have a unique voice I can't get enough of. 
Beside of Ella's music let's just take a moment and look at her hair - it's simply gorgeous and perfect.



Here are 5 Ella Eyre songs I love (even though I love all of her songs): 









Ahead of me is a looong weekend with lots of homework, cleaning and writing. But so far I think I will spend the rest of my day on listening to some music and relaxing.  
Have a lovely friday afternoon.

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment