Saturday 18 April 2015

Pretty in pink

I will get straight to the point - pink is my favourite color. Every Wednesday I do my best and try to remember to put on something pink (Yes, I'm a big fan of Mean Girls). Although where I live everybody is super mainstream with their black turtlenecks and white Nike Air Force (or Adidas superstars) so sometimes I feel like a total outsider while wearing my hot pink shirt or weird printed pants.
Besides that it's still my absolute most beloved color especially in the spring and summer time when it's more likely for my friends to sometimes put on something else than black and white.

Therefore I decided to show you some of my currently favorites from my little collection of pink things.





Knit sweater - H&M // Knit sweater - Ralph Lauren // Caviar nail polish - Ciate // Lip gloss - Maybelline // EOS lip balm - Evolutionofsmooth // Glitter nail polish - H&M // Ballet slippers nail polish - Essie // Baby lips lip balm - Maybelline // Makeup bag - Ted Baker // Daisy Eau So Fresh - Marc Jacobs // Lip gloss set - H&M // Lauren Conrad Style Amazon // Passport cover - Tiger // Folder - Target //

Hope you are doing great!

X
Alexa

2 comments: