Thursday 30 April 2015

How to travel in style

How to travel in style
In a couple of hours I'll be on my way to Rome with my classmates. Actually I should probably go to sleep now instead of sitting in front of my computer since I have to get up pretty early tomorrow (in 4 hours to be more precisely). However I don't think that I can fall asleep anyways now, so I can just blog instead. When we come back from Rome I'll be traveling to Amsterdam with my mom. I have never been in Amsterdam before so I'm pretty excited to see the city. We will actually stay in a apartment from Airbnb so we in that way can experience the Amsterdam peoples style and culture more.
Anyways when I'm traveling (be airplane of course) I love to look as stylish as possible. By that I don't mean wearing dresses and heels. Even though I once wore my black high heeled ankle boot and feel every beautiful while going with my suitcase through the airport. Afterward my feet were screaming in pain but I think it was worth it. 

Here are some tips on how to look super stylish while traveling and some airport style inspiration.
Psst... today I'll be wearing my Adidas Superstars, white skinny jeans, a denim jacket, a t-shirt from Zara as well as my oversized scarf, sunglasses and a black handbag.  

My top 6 airplane style tips:

Don't fly without an oversized scarf


Never say never to skinny jeans


Avoid jewelry - wear a classic watch instead


Keep your look simple


Hide tired eyes under with sunglasses


Bring a big but chic leather handbag for all of your essentials 


Have a great day and a wonderful week.


X
Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment