Thursday 30 April 2015

Insta month #3


 I can't believe it's already May! I've been waiting on this month for so long. Soon I'll be flying to Rome and later Amsterdam, attending birthday parties and going to different events. May is always a busy month for me; I have to prepare myself for my exams, always a lot of travel and ballet and violin shows. 
But if I have to be honest with you, April was pretty busy and stressful to. 
After I came back from Italy I found out that unfortunately my grandpa passed away. Since my family lives in another country we flew to his funeral. Before that I managed to go to the hairdresser so I could get some highlights. After we came home and I started school again I had so much homework. Every day I stayed up till late night and did homework so I could keep up with my classmates. That's why I didn't blog much in April. 
Later in my mom had some work in Washington so of course she got me the newest issue of the American Vogue which I of course read instead of doing my homework.

So that's pretty much what I've been up to in April.


Have a lovely weekend...

x
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment