Saturday 25 April 2015

1 dress - 3 outfits

Oh yes... I'm feeling SO pretty right now - sitting in front of my desk with my wannabe Harvard sweatshirt and yoga pant while easting homemade cream brûlée (btw it's ridiculously good). The thing I'm going to write about now is yet a little more glamorous.
In April-May-June I always have a lot of parties whenever it's at school, birthday parties or confirmations. Im always having the same problem - I stand in front of my closet wondering what to wear?
I usually don't have the money to buy a bunch of new dresses for every occasion but I wouldn't either never ever wear the same dress as I wore last year… so what to do?
The solution: buy 1 inexpensive dress and dress it up or down depending on the occasion.
Below I have 3 examples on 3 different outfits with one the same dress.


Birthday party
This style is defiantly the most casual of the 3 outfits. I've chosen to style the dress with a super adorable furry crossover bag to make the outfit more fun. Also I added cute pastel brogues to dress it down a little.
Dress: Warehouse
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Topshop
Ring: Topshop


Confirmation or family party
This style is a little more dressy and occasional while still pretty casual and simple. I've paired the dress with a yellow jacquard jacket and some black flats both from River Island. 

Dress: Warehouse
Jacket: River Island
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Monk
Bracelets: Nordstrom



School dance
In my opinion the school dance is the most "glamorous" at least at my school. All the girls wear heels and so do I. I also added some cute accessories. For a even more glamorous look I've added this gorgeous purse from Dune and some lovely Marc Jacobs studs.

Dress: Warehouse
Clutch: Dune
Shoes: Vagabond
Studs: Marc Jacobs 
Belt: H&M



Have a great day
X

Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment