Monday 27 April 2015

The best hand creams

I have a serious problem: I can't (and by that I mean I really really really can't) survive one day without hand cream. My hands get extremely dry especially if I wash them… and when I basically wash my hands all the time you can figure out that I also need my hand cream all the time.
As much as I need my hand cream I love to try out new hand creams so you can pretty much call me a hand cream expert. No, I'm just kidding (not really).
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of hand creams that actually works and leave my hand soft and moisturized. Here are my all time 4 favourite hand creams.



Korres - Moisturizing hand cream with organic Almond oil & Calendula
I'm going to be honest with you. My friends say that it smells even through they always want to borrow some when I have it with me. I myself like the smell pretty much. It's nice but kind of special - definitely not for everyone. Besides that the hand cream is perfect, both the consistency and the result that I get after using the Korres hand cream.   
Sephora - $14.50







Greebscape - Organic olive hand & nail cream
This one smells really nice and delicate. Besides the fact that the cream is really thin in the consistency and almost feels like lotion it's really good and leaves my skin super soft. The packaging is also okay and the hand cream is organic.
Scentiments - $12.95







L'Occitane - Shea Butter hand cream
This super popular hand cream is one that both me and my mom love really much. The cream is really fat (in my opinion a little to much) and leaves my skin moisturized for some time. It smells like shea butter which also is okay to me. One thing that I don't like about it is the packaging: it's metal and in my opinion not really practical and a little ugly.
L'occitane - $28.00





La Roche-Posay - Lipikar xerand

This french hand cream smells nice and also have a perfect consistency. Besides that it also leaves my hands soft and moisturized in some time (but not as long as the others).
Feel Unique - $7.75








Have a wonderfully wonderful day!

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment