Sunday 26 April 2015

The undercut obsession

Normally I'm not the biggest fan of short hair also I was not a big fan of the popular sidecut hairstyle. However when I saw Rosamunde Pike at the Oscars 2015 red carpet at the I instantly fell in love with the undercut (to be more precisely her undercut).
I love the different ways you can style an undercut and also the fact than when you wear your hair down you can barely see it. In my opinion Rosamunde's hair is perfect but in a original way. Also I admire the way she can wear such a punk hairstyle and yet look so glamorous, elegant and girly.




Earlier this year Cara (Delevingne) was also spotted with an undercut as well as Scarlett Johansson also (like Rosamunde) at the Oscars 2015. 
All of the undercuts below are super lovely and believe me when I look at the pictures I immediately want an undercut. Unfortunately I don't think that my mom would be very happy about my drastic hair transformation. She also said no when I asked her if I could get purple hair last summer so the only thing I can do for now is imagining myself with an undercut.


Have a lovely day (or night)!


X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment