Monday 11 May 2015

Rome photo diary

Just came back after a week with my classmates in Rome. Some people say it doesn't matter where you travel but who you travel with. And it's so true! To be honest with you Rome isn't my favourite city, sure it's beautiful and obviously a place you must visit, but there are cities I enjoy much more like Barcelona or London. Even through that I think this was the best trip I ever was on, because I was with my friends and we just had fun and spend a lot of good time together.
We also saw some of the cultural attractions like Saint Peter's Basilica, Pantheon, Forum Romanum and ate lots of pizza, pasta and ice cream.
I took some pictures that I want to share with you...
Also make sure to follow me on snapchat. My username is miss_alex3 and please don't judge me I know that the username is horrible.

Have a great monday...


x
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment