Friday 15 May 2015

What I ate today...

I LOVE watching what other people do in the mornings, before they go to sleep or what they eat... I don't know why but I just find it very interesting and entertaining. I somehow compare myself to them without actually comparing myself, if that makes sense... Anyways I like to do that, but it's in a good way I promise. In fact is maybe silly and a little creepy to get into other peoples life like that, but I think it's fun. Therefore today I will show you what I ate. For some people it may be too much, for some it may be too little, but for me it's the perfect amount of food. 
Right now I'm on my spring break and in fact I think that when I go to school I eat way more. Probably because I'm being more active and need more energy. 
Anyways I love food almost as much as I love Harry Styles, so this is what I ate today:      




 For breakfast I ate some homemade pancakes with oats and honey (instead of sugar) to make them "healthy". I also drank an ice coffee and ate some blueberries. I know that the pancakes are not the healthiest breakfast option, but they were so delicious and they filled me up, so I don't regret eating them.
That's an Instagram worthy breakfast. --->




And because I'm obsessed with blueberries at the moment I also ate them at lunch, with a salmon - philadelphia "sandwich". The weather was pretty good today so I decided to sit outside and eat my lunch while watching YouTube videos on my iPad. Besides that I also drank some ice water and again an ice coffee this time with a little vanilla coffee syrup in it. I must say that I had a very nice lunch despite the fact that I was alone and didn't really have anybody to talk to. 




I had plenty of time today so I decided last minute that I wanted to make sushi - which also is my favourite food. It took a while (almost 2 hours!) but it tasted AMAZING and I was actually very proud of myself. Even my mom said that it tasted almost like at the restaurant. The sushi was also super super filling and I was actually not really hungry later at night.  


Even though I wasn't hungry at all I made myself some popcorn. Shame on you Alexa! But I wanted to watch a movie and you obviously (haha) need to eat popcorn while watching movies so it wasn't even an option not to. 
Btw I watched Love, Rosie starring Lily Collins, Sam Claflin and Suki Waterhouse. If you haven't already watched it you definitely should, it's a super cute story based on the novel Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern.
So the popcorns were defiantly a must!






...And that was what I ate today

X
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment