Monday 25 May 2015

A day in my life - Amsterdam

If you follow me on Instagram (which you btw totally should), you probably know that I'm in Amsterdam right now. But... I'm already leaving tomorrow which is so incredibly sad, because the city so so lovely and I think I'm in love. Anyways I thought it would be fun to show you what a typical day looks like for me when I'm traveling.







8:00
Wake up, get dressed and eat breakfast.




9:00
Go to Van Gogh museum. 




11:00
Visit the famous flower market Bloumenmark.









12:00
Shopping in Leidsestraat. 











15:00
Go to Vondelpark and eat lunch.















16:00
Go around in the city










18:00
Eat Indian dinner at Kantjil & de Tijger.









21:00
Take a tram back to the apartment and get some rest. 









Have a fun and easy monday

x
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment