Sunday 17 May 2015

DIY with stickers...

Yesterday I went to the craft store and picked up lots of things. I was about to pay, when some ridiculously cute stickers caught my eye. I normally don't buy stickers because who really does that? Wasn't it something we all did in like kindergarten? I don't really know, but anyway I got home and decided that I wanted to do something with my stickers. Therefore I started to put them on different objects and the result was pretty amazing:
_________________________________________________________________________________




Birthday cards
I was later that day going to two birthday parties, so I decided to spice my DIY birthday cards up with some stickers. It was super easy and it literally looked so adorable and cute.








_________________________________________________________________________________











Room decor #1
Then I decided to put stickers around a frame. The result was again super cute, and the frame looked brand new.














_________________________________________________________________________________






Room decor #2
I simply couldn't stop myself from putting stickers on my furniture. And it turned out so so cute! I can't even believe it...  

_________________________________________________________________________________











And what happened next....
So after I was done with putting stickers on everything I was kind of bored. I didn't have anything else I could put my stickers on, therefore I decided to... kind of put them on my face. Okay that was kind of weird.










Have a lovely Sunday...


x
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment