Sunday 31 May 2015

Insta month #4


I can't believe it's already June! May have been so crazy! I've done a lot of travel, a week in sunny Rome and four days in lovely Amsterdam. I have also been to lots of parties and different events both with friends and family. One of my friends aunt is a very well known celebrity interior designer, and she invited me and my friends to a spring-garden party. The weather was amazing so we had a bonfire with marshmallows and One Direction music. I can only say it was an almost magical and very very Tumblr moment (#goals). Just a few days later I was with my entire class on our way to Rome. And Rome was very hot and sunny and ofc. amazing. We did a lot of shopping and it was just super fun being on vacation with all of my classmates. A week after I got back from Rome, I was already traveling again, this time with my mom to Amsterdam. The city is super cute and again we spend most of the time shopping. So that's what I've been doing this month.

Have a super lovely day...

x
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment